Roasted Brussels Sprouts
1 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/2-3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning or ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
3. Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
4. Transfer them to a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp outside and tender inside.
5. Shake the pan from time to time to brown the Brussels sprouts evenly.
A fine addition to our roast beef dinner: